my blog's life isn't about pleasing anybody.

Thursday, January 1, 2015

nourriture


just dont ask why healthy food is expensive but ask why junk food is so cheap. well this explained me alottt. lets get one thing straight here; aiyem a full time student and fer a mean time being i dont live with my family and i do not have tons of money. trust me my bank acc is a sad sad punchline when it comes to where all those money disappeared w/o i realized where the fuck they were gone even when i try as hard as i can to save them ( i really did, but yeah segala bil and sewa rumah each month will eventually make me cry inside) and i wouldnt be asking money from mak ayah coz i dont think i should- fer me, this is my life and i am responsible to survive independently even i know, they are much concern about this issues. but, it is not really expensive to eat well and being healthy as i know myself very well now- that i would rather spend my money on food that will keep me healthy than spend in the future on medicine that will wipe me out and so i spend a greater of money on food. eh eh eh hold that! i dont diet coz as for now i just eat according to my own calories intake and my goal. but still, i am confusing about one thing about those expensive chocolate, that i still cant get rid off and at last i considered them as my healthy list as it always help me goin thru my stressing day and night :D and then ya know, i have got to cut cost somewhere and manage my finances well coz its two-thousand-fifteen and this brain of mine should function wisely than before nah lets get started dear my head to toe!