my blog's life isn't about pleasing anybody.

Friday, August 8, 2014

kaki


i still remembered how i spent this three things when i stressed and free-from-doin-nothing; sleeping eating and running but this days i just love to sleep and eat without running. its not that hard to find my time during school but these two to three years i feel like i am much lazy as hell even if i have my free time like aalotttttt. eh well my stupid bedroom's door hurt my two's finger feet and it bleed just now and i thought i kenot wear any shoes coz it seems bengkok and cacat and; i.cry.hard.and.loud.like.whos.care. hahahaha becoz sakit doh! nah okay the end of the story. so now i need back my mp3 and my shoes. i meant, new one! and start doin my stuff back how i wish i still can move mine and go on an early morning and evening run. hm