my blog's life isn't about pleasing anybody.

Wednesday, July 29, 2015


its been a long week that i didnt post anything so yes selamat hari raya maaf zahir batin and its time to back on track where i just realize that my body cant cheat anything as everything i eat will eventually appeared in those mirror clap clap well every inch comes bloated with sluggish bottom was truly made from emotional eating foods that looks yummeh i reckoned cuz as always i kenot resist not to eat them. eh of course i am not robot and i sometimes cant avoid temptations so i just keep record it and move on without skip my HIIT or cardio or anything as long as it kick my bad ass cuz fer me the enjoyment of hari raya  wouldnt ruin my lifestyle effort that much. another twenty one days challenge and keep repeating the new twenty one soon to train insane cuz i dont want remain the same.