my blog's life isn't about pleasing anybody.

Sunday, June 22, 2014

amour


i can let ya know that it is hard loving something that i wish to have but dont know yet if i can. that i envy whoever that can make you smile and laugh whenever she can. did you know how love is really like :< i dont and i am not sure but i hope, this is not obsession coz obsession is not what i feel. ai yem glad w every words you direct at me that its more than enough to make me smile fer a day long and the moment where i get to hear your story, those jokes and when we start burst into laugh, i swear it could drive me insane that i really cant imagine that those beautiful scene would be a part of my life. and, fer a mistake, the stupid-ness that i had done before-- i am sorry coz i wont give up and i wont stay away if you wont.